Training at the Armory presented by NYRR
Fees & Registration
Fees are for the 2013-14 Indoor Season: Nov. 18, 2013 - April 17, 2014
|High School Team||$900/school||A school may sign up an unlimited number of students
thanks to a generous grant from the New York Road Runners
|Youth||$400/club||From 5 to 30 athletes; $100 for each additional|
|High School Individual||$100/athlete|
|Adult||$300/athlete||Day rate on adult open days is $15/athlete|
Training Sessions & Schedule
The 2013-2014 Armory indoor training season begins Nov. 18, 2013, and ends April 17, 2014.
Teams/individuals are entitled to use the facility at the following time blocks:
|Membership||Days of Week||Time|
|High School||Tuesday & Thursday||2:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|College & Adult||Monday thru Thursday||10 am - 3 pm|
|Tuesday & Thursday||6:30 pm - 9:30 pm|
|Youth||Monday & Wednesday||3 pm - 5 pm|
The exceptions to the weekly training schedule are now available. For the 2013-2014 indoor season, please note that many of the meets start and end during practice sessions. In effort to accommodate all athletes, a “Split Track” option is available on meet days scheduled to start at 5 pm, and a “Possible Practice Shift” option is TBA, day of, for evening practices scheduled during the final events of a meet. The Armory reserves the right to close the facility at any time for emergency maintenance purposes and urges all coaches and athletes to check the website weekly for additional closed dates which may arise suddenly as a result of unplanned circumstances. Schedule changes will be posted online as they are available. We also encourage coaches and athletes to sign up for our Facebook page, which will also be used to inform of schedule changes.
|Day||Date||Youth||High School||College & Adult|
|Tues.||Nov. 19||No practice||7 pm - 9:30 pm|
|Thurs.||Nov. 21||No practice||7 pm - 9:30 pm|
|Thurs.||Nov. 28||Track Closed|
|Wed.||Dec. 4||Track meet (5 pm)|
|Mon.||Dec. 9||PSAL Clinic (5 pm)|
|Wed.||Dec. 11||Track meet (4 pm)|
|Mon.||Dec. 16||Track meet (5 pm)|
|Wed.||Dec. 18||Track meet (5 pm)|
|Mon.||Dec. 23||Track meet (4:30 pm)|
|Tues.-Wed.||Dec. 24-25||Track Closed|
|Wed.||Dec. 26||No practice||No practice|
|Mon.||Dec. 30||No practice|
|Tues.-Wed.||Dec. 31-Jan. 1||Track Closed|
|Wed.||Jan. 8||Track meet (5 pm)|
|Thurs.||Jan. 9||No practice|
|Mon.||Jan. 13||Track meet (5 pm)|
|Wed.||Jan. 15||No practice|
|Mon.||Jan. 20||No practice|
|Wed.||Jan. 22||Track meet (4:30 pm)|
|Thurs.||Jan. 23||No practice|
|Mon.||Jan. 27||Track meet (5 pm)|
|Wed.||Jan. 29||Track meet (4:30 pm)|
|Mon.||Feb. 3||Track meet (4:30 pm)|
|Tues.||Feb. 4||No practice|
|Wed.||Feb. 5||Track meet (5 pm)|
|Mon.||Feb. 10||Track meet (4 pm)|
|Tues.||Feb. 11||Track Closed|
|Wed.||Feb. 12||Track meet (4:30 pm)|
|Thurs.||Feb. 13||No practice||No practice|
|Mon.||Feb. 17||No practice|
|Tues.||Feb. 18||No practice||No practice|
|Wed.||Feb. 19||No practice|
|Thurs.||Feb. 20||No practice||No practice|
|Mon.||Feb. 24||No practice|
|Tues.-Wed.||Feb. 25-26||Track Closed|
|Thurs.||Feb. 27||No practice|
|Mon.||March 3||Track meet (5 pm)|
|Wed.||March 5||PSAL Clinic (5 pm)|
|Thurs.||March 6||No practice||Practice starts 7 pm|
- No athlete will be allowed above the first floor without showing the appropriate ID at the front desk.
- All athletes must be properly attired at all times while in the Armory. Proper attire consists of shorts and t-shirt or singlet or one piece speed suit. Shoes must have a rubber bottom and no spikes. No plastic bottoms are allowed in practice.
- The use of spikes is a sanctionable offense which can result in suspensions to athletes and teams. Multiple offenses may result in suspensions ranging in length from six weeks to the balance of the season.
- Visitors and spectators will not be allowed on the track floor, and will not be permitted into the facility without prior approval from the track office.
- While it is not the intention of the Armory Foundation to inconvenience any individual or team, we must ensure that no one is inconvenienced or endangered by the behavior of one person or group.
- These general rules are in addition to the more specific posted rules posted. Coaches and athletes will be responsible for following all of the rules and instructions given by Armory staff while on premises.