Training at the Armory
Fees & Registration
Fees are for the 2012-2013 Indoor Season: November 12, 2012 - April 11, 2013
|Youth/Elementary/JHS Club||$400/club||Register||From 5 to 30 athletes|
|High School Team||$900/school||Register||unlimited students per school
made possible by a generous grant from the New York Road Runners
|High School Individual||$100/athlete||Register|
Practice Dates: November 12, 2012 - April 11, 2013
10am to 3pm
3pm to 5pm
2:30pm to 6:30pm
6:30pm to 9:30pm
Block-Out and Add-on Dates
|Month||Date||College, Open/Masters/Adults||High School||Youth|
|Tuesday 13th||No practice|
|Wednesday 5th||Split track @ 4:30 pm|
|Monday 17th||No practice|
|Wednesday 19th||Split track @ 4:30 pm|
|Monday-Tuesday 24th-25th||Track Closed|
|Thursday 27th||No practice||No practice: 10 am-3 pm,
6:30 pm-9:30 pm
Possible practice shift:
7:30 pm-9:30 pm (TBA)
|Monday 31st||Track Closed|
|Tuesday 1st||Track Closed|
|Wednesday 2nd||Split track @ 4:30 pm|
|Thursday 3rd||No practice: 6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Monday 7th||Split track @ 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday 9th||Split track @ 4:30 pm|
|Monday 14th||Split track @ 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday 16th||No practice|
|Thursday 17th||No practice: 6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Monday 21st||No practice||No practice|
|Wednesday 23rd||No practice|
|Monday 28th||Split track @ 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday 30th||No practice|
|Monday 4th||No practice|
|Wednesday 6th||Split track @ 4:30 pm|
|Thursday 7th||No practice: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm|
|Monday 11th||No practice|
|Tuesday 12th||No practice|
|Wednesday 13th||No practice|
|Thursday 14th||Possible practice shift:
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
|Tuesday 19th||No practice: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm||No practice|
|Monday 18th||No practice||No practice|
|Wednesday 20th||Split track @ 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday 26th||No practice||No practice||No practice|
|Wednesday 27th||No practice||No practice||No practice|
|Thursday 28th||No practice: 6:30 - 9:30 pm||No practice|
The Armory also reserves the right to close the facility at any time for emergency maintenance purposes.
THE ARMORY URGES ALL COACHES AND ATHLETES TO CHECK THE WEBSITE WEEKLY FOR ADDITIONAL CLOSED DATES WHICH MAY COME UP SUDDENLY CAUSED BY UNPLANNED CIRCUMSTANCES.
- No Athlete will be allowed above the first floor without showing the appropriate ID at the front desk.
- All athletes must be properly attired at all times while in the Armory. Proper attire consists of shorts and t-shirt or singlet or one piece speed suit. Shoes must have a rubber bottom and no spikes. No plastic bottoms are allowed in practice.
- The use of spikes is a sanctionable offense which can result in suspensions to athletes and teams. Multiple offenses may result in suspensions ranging in length from six weeks to the balance of the season.
- Visitors and spectators will not be allowed on the track floor, and will not be permitted into the facility without prior approval from the track office.
- These general rules are in addition to the more specific rules posted on the Armory track floor at all times. Coaches and athletes will be responsible for following all of the rules of Armory staff.
- While it is not the intention of the Armory Foundation to inconvenience any individual or team, we must ensure that no one is inconvenienced or endangered by the behavior and one person or group.
- Individuals, Athletes, Coaches and Club Reps must read and sign the foregoing, as acknowledgement and acceptance of all rules outlined.